6.18.2010

Starrphuk's Song of the day...

Starrphuk is pleased to present the song of the day..... Drake ft The Dream - "Shut it down". The beat is INSANE and his singing is NICE. His raps are great as well. I put this song on and start doing a dance phor the Boyfriend. It is a sensual song so you can easily do a strip tease phor your S/O. I like to sit him in a chair ifo the mirror and then slowly proceed to peel my clothes off while gyrating phor him. I like to drop down to my hands and knees and writhe my way to him. Do an amazing strip phor him while throwing your hair all around and poking your booty out, arching that back like an alley cat. ;-)


These girls ain't got nothing on you
uhh, say baby I had to mention
that if you were a star you'd be the one I'm searching for
other girls they got attention
but I just always feel like their in need of something you got
obvious you're pretty
heard that your a student working weekends in the city
trying to take you out girl, hope your not too busy
and if there's nothing wrong, got this little song
for you to get ready to
put those fucking heels on and work it girl
let that mirror show you what your doing
put that fucking dress on and work it kind of vicious
like somebodys taking pictures






Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
Rinna La Reina