6.04.2010

Starrphuk's Song of the day...

Is the uber sensual song..............


"If you can't say no" by Lenny Kravitz. OMFG!!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOO insanely SEXY to me. All 5' of him. HA! There is pretty much nothing he can do wrong to me. I mean since the phirst time I laid eyes on him, I. Was. Smitten. He has been one rocker I can say I have had Sticky Fingers ;) over phor QUITE some time. *Shivers at the thought of him* whew...... Sorry ya'll! Was thinking of pleasuring myself to him....






ANYWAY... with lyrics like these ya can't go wrong with this song...


I know that you are in love with me
But I also know your kind
Well, baby you got a lot of nerve
So just try to keep me in mind, oh oh...

If you can't say no just think about
If you can't say no just think about
If you can't say no just think about me, me hey
If you can't say no just think about
If you can't say no just think about
If you can't say no just think about me














Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: