6.02.2010

Get Him To The Greek - A Review

Last week Starrphuk was privileged to attend the NYC Screening of "Get Him To The Greek" Starring Jonah Hill, Russell Brand & Sean "Diddy" Combs.

Let me start off by saying there were some sexy people in attendance and there was a great vibe the whole night. I ran into people I hadn't seen in years and met some new phriends I can't wait to hang with more! The movie got underway and OMG it was one HELL of a movie! Phrom the opening phrame to the last still this movie DELIVERS! I say it is on the same level as "Hangover".

The same director phrom "Phorgetting Sarah Marshall" was involved so you KNOW this movie is rife with HILARITY! Russell Brand plays the same character phrom "FSM", Aldous Snow and needs to be brought phrom London in three days to perform at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles. This was one ride that the audience was ready to give itself up to.

It was so phunny, that I snorted my Sprite/Fruit Punch mix outta my nose quite a phew times! LOL The whole audience guffawed, cringed, laughed, and snorted collectively. There was so MUCH laughter as a matter of phact, that I can't wait phor the movie to come out so I can watch it again seeing as I (and all of the audience) missed quite a phew of the one-liners that were phlying phast and phuriously throughout the whole movie. There are quotables phrom beginning to end! *Case in point* "I'm mind phuking you. Can you pheel it?" 'Yes, yes I can'. "I'm mind phuking the shit outta you." 'I hope you are wearing a condom, my mind is pretty dirty.' Ah man!!! Or how about, "Nigga you four zippers away phrom being Thriller!" THAT ONE KILLED ME!

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!! You shan't be disappointed!


Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: