5.24.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...

Is that sexy phuking song: Woman by Maroon 5.


So phuking nice. The beat, the words, the voice, melody. I mean EVERYTHING about this song drives me WILD!!!! Every time I hear it I just wanna jump his bones. Don't let him be standing next to me when it DOES come on. lol I get so excited I jump right on top of him and ride him to completion. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Helplessly melting as I stand next to the sun
As she burns me, I am screaming loud for more
I drink every drop of liquid heat that I've become
Pop me open spill me out onto the floor





I mean did you HEAR that beat?!?!?!?!?!?! Do you hear the words he is saying?! OMFG! Just put this song on, and do a sexy dance phor your partner... You shall be VERY pleased with the results!

Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: