3.15.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...

Is the classic banger by none other than Tupac Shakur.


"All about you".
I see you struttin' in ya mini-skirt
A crooked smile, wit a heart that did plenty dirt
Will it work, witcha ass as you pass me by
Sayin' Hey, I been lookin' at your smile all day
Lets parlay. Drinkin' liquor
Kissin' to help you know me quicker
While I keep workin on ya zipper
My tongue kissin, any position
I'm fortified to do the mission
Move ya hips and groove to this
To many cooks is in the kitchen
Nobody takes the time to listen
They probably think we still dissin'
Wit your permission I can make ya scream my name
I'm a real man, got ya through this sleezy game
Follow me, Let me take you to extacy.
You'll have the time of your life when your next to me
You'll see, aint no way that they can stop me
When I know a true thug woman got me.
It's all about U. 

Ah man Tupac ripped it in all of his songs but this one was on POINT!


I mean come on how can you not love this phuking song? He is one smooth motherphuker. He was a true legend in his own time and is sorely missed by Starrphuk. He was also so damn fine a chica can still phanasize about him.... *Shivers*









Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: