3.14.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...








Is none other than that PHANTASTICALLY orgasmic song, I'm a Slave for U by the bad bish:


Britney Spears.


With lyrics like:


I'm a slave for you
I cannot hold it, I cannot control it
I'm a slave for you
I won't deny it, I'm not tryin' to hide it

Baby, don't you wanna dance up on me
To another time and place
Oh baby, don't you wanna dance up on me
Leaving behind my name and age



Ahhhhhh yes... Honestly phor Starrphuk, the beat is so phuking sickkkkkkkkk. All you have to do is literally sit your S/O down and dance phor him/her. Use the wall so you have leverage and just bump and grind to this song. All the while slowly taking your clothes off and touching yourself looking them right in the eye. That shit is amazingly hot! Shiiiiiiit, Starrphuk wishes she had a chica dacning phor her right now showing me the business. I'd be all over her like white on rice. Of course I'd much rather dance phor the boytoy.... >;-) You know show him what it is all about. Hmmm, me thinks I shall have to set something up phor when I come home. Gyrate phor him and let him know how much I want him. ;-) BRANNNNNNDON! (That's the alias, haha I can't let ya'll know who he is!)


Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: