3.01.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...


Is Pitbull and his lovely "Hotel Room Service"


I LOVE this little Cuban motherphuker!! I like to play this song and give a lapdance to whomever Starrphuk's victim at the time is ;-)


It lyrics like these that make me cream:


She like that phreaky stuff two in the O and one in the eye that kinky stuff/You nasty but I like your type and like T.I. says it's whatever you like/Bring your girl it's whatever tonight/Ya man just left I'm the plumber tonight/I check yo pipes "Oh you the healthy type"? Well here go some egg whites.


What?!?!?!?! LOL I love his ass! I hope ya'll enjoy Pitbull as much as I do! It helps that he is ALWAYS in a suit. Starrphuk is easily in love with a man who can dress properly. *Le Sigh*









Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: