2.09.2010

What is MY problem?!?!


I mean I should have met him a LONG time ago. I finally got off my ass and decided enough was enough and went to meet him. I know he thought I was never going to do so or stand him up but I am on my "Oh Ten" ish and couldn't WAIT to meet him.

We have been online friends phor a while and exchanged emails, a phew pictures that weren't on our respective profiles. We then went on to exchange numbers and more pictures. I can say without a doubt, that he was just a sweet sweet guy. (AND SEXY AS HELL!!!) Of course those of you in the know what my problemo was; the "Ex". And of course I say it in quotes because well come on; let's all be grown ups and let me be woman enough to admit what it was, Phriends with Benefits. Yes we shared a bed/dog/cars/bank accounts and did everything together and yes all whom knew us thought we were truly a couple. Alas, it was not the case. However, I once read somewhere that a woman has EXACTLY the love life she wants. Apparently at that time, that WAS what I wanted.

ANYWAY, this isn't about the past or the phuture, it is about the present.
So I decided around the holidays of '09 to start getting out and about and coming back to my Mayor of NYC status. Since I had a new laptop with an integrated webcam, I wanted to try it out. I called this gent and told him the dealio and it was nice to actually see him live for the phirst time in almost 4 years that we had been online phriends. We must have talked phor about two hours about any and everything you can think of. There were no awkward pauses at all, we just easily transitioned into a more sexual nature conversation. Which in turn turned into show me yours and I'll show you mine. ;) I was hooked! This was just a video convo yet I came as if he was there touching me and whispering in my ear! I must have came at least 7 or 8 times! I can honestly say that this was a phirst phor me and I was excited! We ended our chat with the perfunctory Call me, I'll call you, let's meet up, blah blah blah.

Well I let the rest of the year pass by without trying to meet him. (And turned another year older, 31) Once January came I said ENOUGH! I shall not let yet another day/month/year pass without me meeting this man in the living phlesh. I decided to reach out to him and set up a time/place. Of course it didn't go right, we both got tied up. (And this was after I took the two hours in the bathroom, i.e. Bubble bath, shaving legs and Cleopatra {my pussy lol} and relaxing in the tub with a glass of Chardonnay and a blunt. I truly enjoyed my private time as I have this cute vibrating bath sponge and and made good use of her by cumming oh about 3-4 times!)

Well since we weren't able to meet, we made plans phor another day. I still thought I was WAY ahead of the game since I was the one to actually initiate the contact. This young gent had been the one to make all the contact up to that point. Not only making contact but making me pheel he wanted me. I know there was a time I ignored him and honestly the only reason I can say that I did that is because I was afraid, scared, and I suppose after keeping myself away phrom men in general, I phelt like I didn't know how to act around men anymore. I was truly scared of being around men. There I said it, I was afraid of men. Yeah yeah I know, ME, afraid of men? Yup, it was me; Modelchick AKA Rinna La Reina AKA Starrphuk; Ms. I throw swing parties was afraid of men.

Now that I had gotten over my phear, I was raring to GO! lol

We decided to meet up a couple of days later which actually worked out WAY better for me because as all of you women out there know, the PHIRST time you are with a man, you want everything to be shaved, waxed, painted, and blown out to perfection. Even if it is just a booty call {which by the way I am TRYING to look at it as} you still want him/her to say DAYUM she is the softest, sexiest woman with the most well manicured backside I have ever seen! So I was able to get it totally together and went to meet him in NYC to go back to his place. He picked me up and I was at phirst afraid that either he might not look like his pictures (even though we had video chatted) or he might think I wasn't like my picture. I was quite honestly pheeling what my girls sometimes tell me they pheel when meeting a client phor the phirst time; trepidation that he might think it's a "Bait and Switch" (LOL) and not want to see them. Well this was EXACTLY what I was worried about. I know it is crazy but what can I say with my *KanyeShrug*?

He pulls up and I get into the car and was like WOW! It is really him! *Phor privacy's sake, let's change his name to... *Brandon* So I look at Brandon and was BLOWN away! I mean he is EXACTLY who he says he was. Now when I saw him, this was exactly what came to my head; (Yet I had the presence of phorethought to keep it together and was able to hold a convo all the way back to his house.)

Hey, yeah - I wanna shoop, baby

[Oooo, how you doin', baby? No, not you, You, the bow-legged one, (ha-ha) yeah. What's your name? Damn, that sounds sexy]

Here I go, here I go, here I go again (again?) Girls, what's my weakness? (Men!) Ok then, chillin', chillin', mindin' my business (word). Yo, Salt, I looked around, and I couldn't believe this I swear, I stared, my niece my witness. The brother had it goin' on with somethin' kinda...uh Wicked, wicked (oooo) - had to kick it I'm not shy so I asked for the digits. A ho? No, that don't make me. See what I want slip slide to it swifty. Felt it in my hips so I dipped back to my bag of tricks. Then I flipped for a tip, make me wanna do tricks for him. Lick him like a lollipop should be licked. Came to my senses and I chilled for a bit. Don't know how you do the voodoo that you do. So well it's a spell, hell, makes me wanna shoop shoop shoop.

Shoop shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

Ummm, you're packed and you're stacked 'specially in the back. Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that (thanks, Mom). Can I get some fries with that shake-shake booty? If looks could kill you would be an uzi. You're a shotgun - bang! What's up with that thang? I wanna know how does it hang? Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. Lover. Like Prince said you're a sexy mutha- 
Well-a, I like 'em real wild, b-boy style by the mile. Smooth black skin with a smile. Bright as the sun, I wanna have some fun. Come (come) and (hmmm) give me some of that yum-yum. Chocolate chip, honey dip, can I get a scoop? (please). Baby, take a ride in my coupe, you make me wanna...

Shoop shoop ba-doop (Baby, hey)
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Shoop shoop ba-doop (Don't you know I wanna shoop, baby)
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

Well let me bring you back to the subject, Pep's on the set. Make you get hot, make you work up a sweat
When you skip-to-my-lou, my darling. Not falling in love but I'm falling for your [super sperm]. When I get ya betcha bottom dollar you were best under pressure. [Yo, Sandy, I wanna like, taste you]. Getcha getcha lips wet cuz it's time to have Pep. On your mark, get set, go, let me go, let me shoop To the next man in the three-piece suit I spend all my dough, ray me, cutie Shoop shoop a-doobie like Scoobie Doobie Doo I love you in your big jeans, you give me nice dreams You make me wanna scream, "Oooo, oooo, oooo!" I like what ya do when you do what ya do You make me wanna shoop 
Shoop shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Shoop shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

[Oh, my goodness, girl, look at him
He's the cutest brother in here
And he's comin' this way! Oooo!]

S and the P wanna get with me, cool (uh-huh)
But I'm wicked, G, (yeah) hit skins but never quickly (that's right)
I hit the skins for the hell of it, just for the yell I get
Mmm mmm mmm, for the smell of it (smell it)
They want my bod, here's the hot rod (hot rod)
Twelve inches to a yard (damn) and have ya soundin' like a retard (yeah)
Big 'Twan Love-Her, six-two, wanna hit you
So what you wanna do?
What you wanna do?
Mmmm, I wanna shoop

Shoop shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop
Shoop shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop
Shoop ba-doop ba-doop ba-doop

Oh, you make me wanna shoop
Hey yeah, I wanna shoop, baby
Now when I say this was running through my head, this WHOLE damn song was playing in my head phrom beginning to end! Like I say I was good enough to be able to hold a convo. Which by the way was a GREAT one. As if we had known each other phor years and years. When you think about it, I suppose we have but I mean as if we have REALLY and truly known each other. I phound myself just letting go and being me 100%. No philler OR philter. I was at ease and comfortable and I phound I was more myself with him than I had been in a LONG time. As soon as I got in the car the phirst thing he says is "Damn, ma! You smell amazing!! And look absolutely gorgeous."

We got to his home and as soon as I walked in I phelt at home. I sat down and he made us some drinks from the Ciroc I brought phor us. We drank and smoked and just chilled on the sofa. We had the second round of drinks and then he says lets do a shot of Patron. I was like "Oh shit. Here we go. I'm about to get looser than a $2 whore!" Say word guys that since I ate nothing all day and had those 2 HUGE drinks he made plus the shot of Patron and the Blunt of Haze I brought up there, well lets just say I was a drunk FOOL! LOL I remember I was like Oh Em Gee, I pheel a little head spinning going on. I had to take it to the bathroom and make myself upchuck! I had not made myself throw up in quite sometime and was in the bathroom like WTF?!?!?!?! I did my bidness and brushed the teeth washed the mouth and the whole nine. But was still like what in the hell?! I was a lightweight!

I went to the room and just laid down on the bed and tried to be sexy while trying to keep my head straight. You know, no spinning! So I ended up taking off my dress and showing him the very lingerie I had taken a photo of earlier and sent to him. He was happy to say the least. I saw him walking towards me and my breath caught in my throat as he is just the sexiest man I have seen in; wow who knows how long.I mean the body on this man is a sight to behold ladies! Brandon has these amazingly juicy lips that I wanted to kiss all night long but I knew since I had thrown up there was NO WAY I was letting him kiss me. Even though I was phresh I still couldn't allow him to. But the eyebrows, the EYES, the lips, the  phace, the arms, the hands, the chest, the torso, the DEVIL'S HORNS!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH! {ALL OF MY PEOPLE KNOW I LOVE ME SOME DEVIL'S HORNS. OH MAN, IT IS LEADING YOU STRAIGHT DOWN THE DEVIL'S HIGHWAY. *Sigh* ALSO THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT MEN'S EYEBROWS Y'ALL. *Shivers* NICE THICK EYEBROWS ON A MAN IS JUST......Divine} His legs, even his pheet are beautiful and so well taken care of! Just as he is. I know you don't normally use beautiful and man in the same sentence, but I like to. Men can be BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful as phar as I am concerned. OMG The TATTOOS!!! Another thing all of my phriends KNOW I get off on. OMG, Scars, Tattoos, Motorcycles, Piercings, MMA, and the aforementioned eyebrows are a phew of my phavorite things! (lol) Especially a man who takes care of himself from the head to the phoot.

Anyway I was staring at this Adonis and thought to myself, WHY did I wait so damn long?! Here is this gorgeous man and I am getting the pleasure of pheeling his body on top of mine, under mine, behind mine, the side of mine, you name it, I was HYPED!!! Well he took control as I was a bit tipsy still and was not in the frame of mind to be able to take the control.

OH EM GEE!!! Phrom the phirst moment he put his mouth on Patience's nipple I melted. Brandon was so PERFECTLY gentle! Usually Starrphuk has to tell men to be gentle with her nipples but I only threw my head back in ecstasy and let a moan escape my lips. I even pulled him closer into me so he could be as close a possible to me. We started going at it like a couple of teenagers,albeit really hot and experienced teenagers! HAHA Brandon took me into his arms and phelt me phrom head to toe and said how he even loved my pheet, that they were so soft and he was mos def into them.{thank goodness I got that pedicure!} (I think the next time I see him I shall try a little phetish on him... My pheet, his dick, and a little phoot job. hehehehehe)

We kept phooling around and he got a condom out and I was salivating at the prospect of getting to PHINALLY pheel that dick inside of me. The dick I had dreams of phor a while now. He deftly wrapped his cock and then proceeded to slip inside my waiting dripping pussy! As soon as it went into me I phelt the sky open and all of the heaven's rain down on me like this tide of sex I riding on. HOLY SHIT! His cock fit inside of me perfectly, almost as if it was made specifically for me. Now y'all know Starrphuk has had her share of cock and can tell you all about different cocks phrom different cultures. This is one that wasn't too big, too small; it phit me just right. It is a nice big cock he has and I was pleasantly surprised it went right in with ease as if it was waiting to get inside me my whole life.

My pussy so was wet, there was no need to spit on it or lube it up. And I had been smoking weed all damn day so I was happy that he had me so juicy even through the weed. That is the mark of a great lover right there, they can make the cottonmouth and cottonpussy phrom Weed go away! Holy phuking shit. We went through just about every position under the sun and I was so aroused! I came and came and came and came and came and came and, well you get the picture, hell, I lost count. Brandon's stamina is INSANE!!!!! He had me on top of him and at one point I remember saying "Damn boo, you got me outta breath!"

I have NO IDEA how long we were phuking but I kept talking to him in Spanish with English translations. (LOL I'm like Rosetta Stone) he was telling me how good my pussy is and all I could say was "ay papi!" Of course at some point I found my thoughts and was able to articulate how AMAZING his cock was and how much deeper I wanted it. I even spread my ass open so he could get as deep into my pussy as possible! I wanted nothing more than to pheel his cum on my body somewhere but I figured I would wait to say that as this WAS the phirst time we phuked. I was cumming again when tells me "Tell me when you want me to cum." and that right there had me cumming yet AGAIN! I don;t know what it is about a man who can control his cum so well but DAYUM!!!!! The phact that I am a year older than him (which I know is NOTHING)   and I don't have to teach him anything had me climbing the walls! I whisper in his ear, Brandon, I'm about to cum papa and as I start to pheel the waves of intensity build up he tells me I'm gonna cum to mama! And as soon as he says that I bust the ILLEST nut ever and I pheel him cumming deep in me and pheel his cock throbbing inside of me and my pussy responded in kind by lettting out yet another orgasm! PHEW!!! I was spent!
Of course we weren't done because a while later we had some more mind blowingly insanely hot sex but I guess I can save that phor you phor another day!! Also, the morning sex with this man is just to die phor. I will say that my pussy was still dripping wet the next day, even after a shower that night. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man just thinking of Brandon and his hot body/voice/phace/tattoos/eyes has me going right now as I type this! Starrphuk might have to call him phor our 3rd go round in less than a month tonight! LOL Whew. Now as I said earlier, I am thinking of Brandon as just a phuk. HOWEVER, he is so perfect, its hard phor the Goddess to keep him in that box. She REALLY likes this guy so she is trying to play it uber cool. Any thoughts ladies? How should I play this one? I am crushing (lol) on this guy hard but am trying to be easy. Besides as stated earlier I pheel as if he really does want me as he pursued me for a phew years now before I phinally decided to get it. I wonder how he pheels about me. I think he digs me as well just phrom the things he said. He thought we would vibe well together and yes we mos def do vibe QUITE well. I pheel he lets himself be him around me, showing me the side not too many see. Of course I could be misreading the situation all together and he might not even like anything about me but my pussy.

Of course I know that is not the case. Just me being silly. If that were truly the case, he would not have had me back yet again. However Starrphuk can't seem to shake the niggling suspicion that it is simply sex, no more no less. Which is phine I just hate not knowing what is going on.

Well kids, this was a great release phor me and I can't wait to regale you with more stories as Starrphuk gets her phuk on even more... (Perhaps with him?) MMMM, just thinking about that man has me ready to play with myself right NOW! BRANDONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I want that shit NOW over and over and over!!! haha


Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
Rinna La Reina

No comments: