2.28.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...



Is our very own Lil' Kim with "How many licks". Whom in her own right is a honorary Starrphuk with lyrics like these:


I've been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces/Ah hell I even fuck with different races/A white dude - his name was John/He had a Queen Bee Rules tattoo on his arm, uh/He asked me if I'd be his date for the prom/and he'd buy me a horse, a Porsche and a farm/Dan my nigga from Down South/Used to like me to spank him and cum in his mouth/And Tony he was Italian (Uh-huh)/And he didn't give a fuck (Uh-huh)/That's what I liked about him/He ate my pussy from dark till the mornin/Called his girl up and told her we was bonin/Puerto Rican papi, used to be a Deacon/But now he be sucking me off on the weekend/And this black dude I called King Kong/He had a big ass dick and a hurricane tongue











I mean DAMN! That chica is one hardcore bitch! This is why Lil' Kim will ALWAYS be a Starrphuk. Matter of fact I will make her the Starrphuk of the day in a new ongoing series entitled: Starrphuk of the Day!


Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: