2.26.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...

And the selection is....... Deftones "Change"

I've watched you change into a fly/I looked away you were on fire/I watched a change in you/It's like you never/Had wings now you feel so alive

I've watched you change/I took you home/Set you on the glass/I pulled off your wings/Then I laughed/I watched a change in you/It's like you never had wings how you feel/So alive




OMFG I can't help it, Chino's damn voice is so PHUKING sexy, I have their entire discography and put it on and just go crazy. A very HOTTTTTTT phriend of mine put them on phor me one day when we were getting our phuk on very recently. Once those songs came on and Chino's voice phloated out phrom the speakers I was entranced. It was as if he was singing to me and I could do nothing but give up my body to him and let the notes play over my body as the boy toy was working my body over. I tell you guys, Starrphuk was a happy camper as Chino sang... Whew! Of course the phella had something to do with it! Enjoy the song!!

Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: