2.22.2010

Starrphuk's song of the day...


Is Jay-Z's "Ain't no nigga". I tell you once the beat dropped, and the vocals came in you KNEW this song was a CLASSIC! Of course it is a good song to dance to and hey if it comes on while ya phuking, it works!!


I keeps ya phresher tha the next bitch/no need phor you to ever sweat the next bitch/with speed I make the best bitch see the exit indeed/You gotta know you thoroughly respected by me/Ya get the keys to the Lexus, but no drivin/Ya got ya own 96 something to ride in/Keep ya ass tight up in Versace/Thats why you got to watch ya phriends ya got to watch me/They conniving shit the phirst chance they get to crack the bank/they try me all they get is 50 cent phranks/at Papayas phrom the village to the telle/time to kill it on your belly/no question I got more black chicks between my sheets than Essence/they say sex is a weapon so when I shoot meet ya death in less than 8 seconds/still pounding in the afterlife/laughin my shit is tight who you askin right?


Ain't no nigga like the one I got/No one can phuk you better/Sleeps around but he gives me a lot/keeps me in diamonds and leathers/phriends are telling me I should leave him alone/(hahahahaha)tell the phreaks to phind a man of they own (a man of they own)!







This song is the ISH!!! Still to this day!


Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)
La Reina

No comments: