2.17.2010

Starrphuk's Song of the day...

I'm the pussy monster, pussy monster....


When I lick my top lip I can still smell you/When I swallow my spit I can still taste you/Put that pussy in my face every time I face you/It goes P-U-S-S-Y because it's da reason I am alive/Mama I need it to stay alive/It's like I gotta eat it just to survive! I'm da Pussy Monster , da Pussy Monster, da Pussy Monster, da Pussy Monster....








Now Starrphuk LOVES this song specifically because she LOVES to have her pussy eaten.... If the man she is phuking DOESN'T suck her pussy..... well she only phuks with them a couple of times to see if they will step up to the dinner plate. If they don't and she tells them to, and they won't or if they say they don't.... Then on to the next one!! Of course if a man is over 25 and says he DON'T eat pussy, HE IS A LIAR or IS NOT GOOD AT IT! I don't mind teaching; he just needs to WANT to learn....

Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
Rinna

No comments: