2.17.2010

Starrphuk is featured on the Glamour Whore!!!

OMG!!!! Guys! I was honored to have one of my nearest and dearest phriends to document my change from a dark beauty back into a blonde bombshell! The Glamour Whore came by on Saturday as we started the change. She is just the SWEETEST thing in the world! She has been there from my highest of highs to my lowest of lows and we can say we are truly phamily! Iggi is truly an amazing makeup artist and I was blessed that she wanted to hang for Valentine's Day and complete the makeover. She did the most amazing makeup and I must say I had the whole Miss Madgesty (Madonna) thing going on! ( I am going to have to ask her to do my makeup again when I go see my hot boytoy!!)



Check out my love and her work at her site, The Glamour Whore! You can also phollow her on Twitter: @iggismallz


Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
La Reina

No comments: