4.20.2009

Starrphuk received her paddle!!




















Hey guys! Well I got my little paddle I bought at the sex seminar/toy party last week. It is soooo adorable! My girl Adrienne from My Treasure My Pleasure sent it out and I must say Starrphuk can't wait to use it! Now she just has to find someone to help her use it! ;-)If you want to have Adrienne come to a party of yours, go to her website to book it! Starrphuk highly recommends her and her toys!

Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
Rinna

2 comments:

K. Michel said...

Hmm... very interesting. I have to say that it's refreshing to see someone not hold back. I can't really say I'm into the whole paddles and whips and the sort...

--But then, that's what everyone says at first. Do take it easy with that thing, love. We don't want any injuries.

Starrphuk Ent. said...

Hahahaha No my love Starrphuk shall go easy on any and everyone whom she comes into "contact" with! LOL Of course a little spank is always good!!

Rinna