4.20.2009

Other blogs Starrphuk writes for

Hey guys! I want to let you know about the other blogs I am writing for.

I am writing for one great site, Limite Magazine Your Online Guide to Lifestyle http://www.Limitemagazine.com The owner of this site is one cool cat and there are new and interesting articles on the latest hippest everything, from clothing, accessories, home decor electronics and autos. New article posted entitled "The History of Swinging"

I also write for http://www.electricimaginationphotography.blogspot.com As it is just life, the way he sees it. The owner of this site is a great friend of mine who is one of the most incredible persons I have ever had the privilege to meet. He lets me write whatever I want for the site, but things will most likely be mostly about sex and relationships. New article up entitled "You Think You Know, but You Have No Idea. This is the Diary of Rinna & Mack."

I hope you take a little time to read both articles and give Starrphuk some feedback on what you read. Be it positive or negative. I of course will still be writing for Starrphuk Ent. as hey, it is my baby! Also Starrphuk will soon be expanding into other arenas so stay tuned as things are on the stove starting to simmer. Of course you can still catch us on our Yahoo Group.

We here at Starrphuk want to take a little time to let everyone know that we love you and want to thank you for continuing to support us. Look out for your invite to the White Party in June. Make sure we have your email address so you can get the e-vite!!

Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
Rinna La Reina

No comments: