1.27.2009

Last night's Toy Party




















...was so much phun!!! I got to meet a phew cool people and made some new contacts that I think will most definitely be beneficial to our little phamily here. As a matter of fact, I do believe we have a new member in our group, Iyapiphany whom I met last night. Say hello to her and let her know we don't bite.... unless she really wants us to! ;)

The company that was there was My Treasure Your Pleasure. I bought this great smelling spray named Silky Sheets that not only makes ordinary sheets feel like silk, it as well helps to dry up the wet spot. I also got a vibrating bath sponge! Well around 8:45 there was a raffle and a woman was called, she had one minute to claim her gift and when they gave her five minutes to show, they called another name and yours truly won the gift basket!! I got chocolate body paint, KamaSutra massage oil, a reusable hot heart massager and 52 weeks of Romance..... YAY!!!

Ladies, I want to have a little phree toy party for us in the next phew months so stay tuned for announcements!

After the toy party wound down at 9pm, a phew of us went to Carousel, the DJ, Jacqueline, Chana and myself. We went phor a phew to have a drink, show us around the joint and take a peek so to speak. Since it was so early, there were only a phew people there. I met this lovely woman from Poland named Olga and the bartender who's name I forget. All in all I had a great time and can't wait to go out to the next party, where ever that may be.

Have a great day the Starrphuk way;)!
Rinna

No comments: