6.20.2008

NATIONAL TESTING DAY...

NEXT FRIDAY THE 27TH OF JUNE. WHO OUT THERE IS GOING TO GET IT DONE? I WILL BE GOING AND IF ANYONE ELSE IS GOING OR WANTS TO MAKE A DAY OUT OF IT, LET ME KNOW! I WAS THINKING OF DOING THE TESTING THEN GOING SOMEWHERE AND GETTING A SPOT O' LUNCH..... OR LINNER, OR LUPPER; DEPENDING ON WHAT PART OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM! LOL ANYHOO, LIKE I SAID IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO COME WITH, CALL ME 201.721.6101 OR EMAIL ME EITHER HERE OR STARRPHUK@YAHOO.COM.
I KNOW IT IS FRIDAY AND SOME OF YOU HAVE TO WORK, SO IT IS COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE THAT YOU CAN'T MAKE IT! OF COURSE IF YOU HAVE THE DAY OFF, CAN GET A SITTER (FOR THOSE OF YOU W/KIDS) AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A DAY IN THE CITY; HIT ME UP!
I HOPE THIS DAY FINDS YOU ALL IN GOOD HEALTH, SPIRITS AND LUCK! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY THE STARRPHUK WAY;)!
RINNA

No comments: